As a family-focused company, you can expect to be treated as such. With nearly 70 years of experience and commitment to our valued clients and service area communities, we’ve been able to grow and adapt our business. Our team has stayed true to our core values which include a consistent approach of integrity in our professional services and providing value to our customers and business partners. The Cannon approach is focused on relationships with our employees, customers and business partners.
We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Cannon Roofing a place they want to work. At Cannon, we provide our employees with meaningful benefits, generous compensation, and the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
This position will be based in our Spartanburg, SC office reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Layout and fabrication of sheet metal flashing and architectural sheet metal
- Maintain sufficient stock of sheet metal shop materials, tools and safety equipment
- Coordinate fabrication and delivery of all deliverables with Project Management
- Fill material, tool and safety equipment requisitions for field personnel and record for accounting purposes
- Manage maintenance and repair of all shop equipment
- Keep shop clean and organized at all times
- Catalog and maintain record of all fabrication requests
- Work with Operations to develop and refine standard operating procedures
- Work with accounting to generate Purchase Orders for suppliers
- Generate requisitions to provide to purchasing for materials, equipment, and consumables
- Provide estimates for materials and labor to fabricate all shapes and specialty products (chimney caps)
- Recruitment and training of employees under your purview
- Responsible for inventory of sheet metal and consumables
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to drive a fork lift
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to work extended hours per day and occasional weekends (only as needed)
- Trustworthy and ethical values and behavior
Compensation & Benefits Include:
- Competitive wage based upon skills and experience
- Company contribution to health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid vacation
- Bonuses based upon performance and attitude
Cannon Roofing is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Ready to apply?