As a family-focused company, you can expect to be treated as such. With nearly 70 years of experience and commitment to our valued clients and service area communities, we’ve been able to grow and adapt our business. Our team has stayed true to our core values which include a consistent approach of integrity in our professional services and providing value to our customers and business partners. The Cannon approach is focused on relationships with our employees, customers and business partners.
We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Cannon Roofing a place they want to work. At Cannon, we provide our employees with meaningful benefits, generous compensation, and the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
This position will be based in our Spartanburg, SC office reporting to the Service Manager.
- Respond to service repair, maintenance, and tenant improvement calls for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Properties
- Follow and adhere to all Company, Customer, and OSHA safety requirements
- Utilize roofing knowledge and safety measures when addressing leaks, damages, etc. to complete necessary repairs and provide documentation required for job completion
- Communicate effectively and professionally onsite with customers
- Complete roofing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and refurbishments on industrial, commercial properties
- Identifying safety related issues and correcting those issues including making sure that all members of the crew are meeting OSHA safety standards
- Working with Service Manager to communicate schedules and customer needs
- Adhering to site regulations regarding safety, PPE, housekeeping, smoking, etc.
- Have basic knowledge of how roof system components are assembled and be able to document existing roof system assembly information (perform core cuts)
- Communicating with members of the crew, Service Manager and the customer
- Maintaining project sites in a neat and orderly fashion
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral communications with crew members and project supervisors.
- Ability to communicate with electronic devices (cell phone and tablet) is a plus
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects
- Ability to identify specific types of roofing materials and implement proper installation and repair methods
- Ability to use all hand tools associated with roofing installation including simple hand tools and specific roofing related tools
- Ability to identify safety hazards on project sites and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner
- Ability to apply and repair liquid applied coating systems is a plus
- Bilingual is not required but is a plus
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive wage based upon skills and experience
- Company contribution to health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided tablet and phone
- Bonuses based upon performance and attitude
Cannon Roofing is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Ready to Apply?